1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198122083141 - (no / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by IlovePie, Sep 26, 2021.

1. IlovePie

IlovePie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80908706
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198122083141 (no)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198237088600 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237088600 Thats my cousin account, he connect on my pc with this account.
    76561199001913458 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199001913458 Thats my secound account I created, I played CS:GO legit and then with cheats and that's why I got VAC banned.​

Appeal description:
    Hello! Let's get started! In 2017 around September a guy named Ańg (I don't know forsure) came to me and he said that he wanted to buy my unusual
    Blizzardy Storm Towering Titanium Pillar of Hats with 26 keys pure and I said yes why not, then he said that I need to verify my items first, I was so naive that I said ok and then I traded my unusual, my captain cardbeard and ~all my items i had to a fake bot account (https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198122083141?time=1504483200 that's my old inventory that I lost) after that, I was waiting for the guy to respond and then he said something like this: "GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW". I was super scared, I was a child and I gave my account. He took my account he changed everything from it, I think even the email and then idk what happened, my brother took the account back with a code from tomb rider game and that was it. I learned not to be that stupid anymore and not to get scammed.
    Years have passed and today 9/26/2021 I woke up and I wanted to play tf2. I saw a comment with "-rep scammer", I thought it was a joke so I went to his profile and I left a comment too (it was a joke, not serious) "-rep gaynite player" and then I went to bp.tf and I saw I got banned for scamming on steamrep.com and I went crazy, I didn't know what to, I saw the scam report and I tried to sing up into steamrep.com and it keeps giving me an error and finaly I logged in and I saw the screenshots and I just realized that the guy that stole my account just scammed another guy. I added some admins, finaly https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lordvessel _Inu accept my friend request and I talked with him about all that happened.
    I'm so sorry for all that happened, I'm smarter now and more careful. I don't have any screenshots of chats, I was talking with him on my phone and on laptop, but I was super scared back then and the code from tomb raider game is lost :c.

Here's my inventory after the guy scammed me: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198122083141?time=1504742400
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijack, you must provide proof with a support ticket indicating as much, you have two weeks to do so.
  3. IlovePie

Steam:
    Hello! Here all the proofs I could gather. I don't have the ticket with the Tomb Raider Code because its from 2017 . You can see in the images that in 07/September/2017 loads of things happened, how I got scammed with my items and how the guy stole my account. I cropped the image with removed authenticator because there was my email. I also sent a ticket to steam to see the history of the tickets I made, but they said that after 6 months a ticket is deleted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2021
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. I have removed the attached screenshots from view for privacy reasons.
    2. If you are unable to provide a ticket from when it occurred, the appeal cannot be considered.
    You have the remainder of the two weeks.
  5. IlovePie

Steam:
    Hi. This is so absurd. How am I able to show a ticket that was created 4 years ago? I can't access it, I can't find it. I even contacted steam support for a ticket history that was made on this account and even steam support said that a ticket is deleted after 6 months. I can't do anything about that ticket. One more thing...why did my account get banned after 4 years? Now it's like impossible to get the ticket, but If I had been banned faster in 2017, I could show the ticket. What should I do?

Here's the ticket where I asked steam support for the ticket history

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
    The report against you was accepted Sep 14, 2017 and the admin who accepted the report forgot to apply the tag until 2021-09-26, saying that, it does not mean the tagging is any less valid.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. IlovePie

Steam:
    Hi. Tell me whatever I can do to fix this. I'll do everything I can. I said before and I'm going to say again. I can't get the ticket because its from 2017 (its too old). I can't find it, I can't access it, I can't do anything about that ticket because a ticket is deleted after 6 months. I even contacted steam support for a ticket history and they said that "Help requests from Steam are deleted after 6 months".

You can see in this image how I asked steam support for the ticket history

Attached Files:

8. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review some new information was gathered corroborating your claim and the appeal will be granted. Please make sure you secure your account, do not share account credentials, make sure you have some sort of antivirus and practice safe browsing habits. We are unlikely to take appeals for users repeatedly hijacked.

Appeal granted

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**