1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198123305474 - (w'ha'lae / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KOTTY_5 skinhub.com, Nov 22, 2019.

1. KOTTY_5 skinhub.com

KOTTY_5 skinhub.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81519873
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198123305474 (w'ha'lae)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i have no alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hi recently i have begun playing team fortress 2 again with friends i have however been getting banned of certain servers due to a steam rep ban. i then came to this website to see my account has been banned something like 830 days ago.

i have never taken trading on as a hobby and only trade between friends.

i have no memories of this i then checked the evidence and it all seems legit but all i could think of is that my younger brother (currently 15, 12 at the time) had gone onto my account whilst i was at university.

just after thinking of this i called him and asked him if he could recall trying to scam someone a few years ago and he told me he did remember trying to get a knife off someone. this could possibly be this occasion of when this ban occurred.

i am aware that these things don't get overturned very often and i understand that everything that happens has consequences however i would appreciate if it could at least be looked into and if you could get back to me with the issue.

kind regards

w'ha'lae​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    You are responsible for your account, sharing or lending it to others does not negate a banned tag.