1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198123682844 - (shEEsh / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by GeT_SaInT, Oct 7, 2021.

1. GeT_SaInT

GeT_SaInT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81708558
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198123682844 (shEEsh)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I`m don`t have​

Appeal description:
    Hello! I`m playing CS since 2014. And all the time i`m true clear player and good communitaced and tradable people(comments on my profile since 2015). So on 2015 my account was stolen and buyed a gifts from different sites(at least 6-10 gifts) and goes chargeback, and stole my all skins ~100$. But after 4 years i`ll seen report on steamrep with one of that cases and thanks for not being banned. I have no proofs and screens, because i`ts a long time ago and I changed PC like 3-4 times. On steam support(help.steampowered) my cases will not saves(my acc without mobile auth stole 3 times). So right now i`m starting trades again and that topic ruins my reputation. I want to remove ban. Thank you!
    p.s Sorry for my ban English, i`m from Ukraine.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Without proof of a hijacking, the appeal will NOT be considered. You have two weeks to provide proof or the appeal will be denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied for failure to followup/show claim of being hijacked.