1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198128156469 - (Daniel / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Daniel†, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Daniel†

Daniel† Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83945370
    Absolutely no! (I did not have any access to the account at that time, therefore and once again, every change made during that period was done only by the hijacker)! As I mentioned before, I assume the hijacker (at the time I was trying to get my account back) thought that he has total and exclusive access to my account, consequently starting changing my profile as he/she wanted, deleting/adding friends, trading , adding/removing artworks.
  2. Daniel†

Steam:
    Absolutely no! As I stated above, all the modifications/ trades/ friend removals or adds during or anything related to that matter, in that period (also stated in the original appeal) have been done by the hijacker as I had no access to my profile whatsoever.
  3. Daniel†

Steam:
    No, it wasn't me.
    All the changes or modifications, trade or purchases made in the period of time until I got access back to my account have been made by the hijacker

Thanks and best regards
  4. Daniel†

Steam:
    Yes, as mentioned above, the activity on the account during the period of the hijack has been done by the hijacker as I didn't even have the access at the account at the time.
  5. Daniel†

Steam:
    Any news here? I've been waiting for 3 years now!?
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  7. Daniel†

Steam:
    Is that you won't do anything anymore?
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Do you have any emails from Steam, showing the hijacker changed password and/or email address?
    How were you hijacked?
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.