1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198131154947 - (Sorsa / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sorsa, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Sorsa

Sorsa Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85444609
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198131154947 (Sorsa)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hey, im 16years old boy from finland.. i traded quite alot back in day but i stop trading cuz i got more into csgo..

im looking those "evidence" pictures, and i can say that i was buying that unusual.. but NO i didnt EVER say i want go middleman/admin or what ever that thing is. I remember those 2 guys, they were tricking me in to that thing.. "notorius (currently banned https://steamcommunity.com/id/ValveEmployeeFleme)" played admin without any badges or anything! :(...

And this all happened a long time ago (2015) ... i dont know how he did that name change thing but... i didnt say any of those middleman / admin stuff.. with notoriuos and the other guy, notorios and other guy tried to get me into their scam... i didnt accept the middleman thing they offered so i just deleted both of them from my friend list. Then notorios commented me (seen below)

Here is PICTURE about "notorius" who is currently named his steam account after my steam url id... and hes trade banned.. THIS comment and TRADE was made 2015.. REPORTS late 2018... i dont know what is happening

[​IMG]https://gyazo.com/e42952b006e3a61c1c13165ab8a0119f
    Last comment is his. i have like 10 new pages +rep from my other trades i dont get why he reports me 2018 if 2015 trade was made.. maybe just to destroy my dreams..

I have no trade history with him or his friend. i didnt trade with him or his friend.

i wish i could get rid of steamrep ban so i can trade my csgo items and get new games and stuff.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I did not see any evidence of an impersonator used on steam or by the user who reported you, and I looked at every account linked to the reporter.

You do indeed admit you had these users added for trading. What exactly in their screenshots are you claiming you never said or was "faked". You need to be very specific.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Unfortunately you were never able to tell us what was fake or provide your own evidence. Profile "+rep" is useless as well. Their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins decision.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**