1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198135495055 - (LeadFilledFace / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LeadFilledFace, Mar 31, 2020.

1. LeadFilledFace

LeadFilledFace New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87614663
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135495055 (LeadFilledFace)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i have no alternate accounts as i know of​

Appeal description:
    a long while ago i used to trade a bit on tf2, i had spent alot of money buying stuff at the steam market, so i had unusuals, tons of stranges etc.
    a scammer pretending to be an admin from steam tricked me into believing i was going to be banned because my stranges were "Marked". he tricked me into handing over my account and i fell for it.
    He stole all of my valuable items from my inventory by transfering it to another account, and from there he used my account impersonate admins and attempt more scamms.
    by the help of steam support i managed to get my account back but the damage had already been dealt.
    I didn't notice my steamrep before know, as i recently just started trading and playing tf2 again. so it would be nice to have a clean steamrep profile as i have not commited any atrocities, and is simply just a victim of a hijack /scam​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijacking, you must provide proof in the form of a support ticket.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup and lack of anything to substantiate a claim of hijacking.