1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198140323930 - (MajesticalTV / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MajesticalTV, Jun 20, 2017.

1. MajesticalTV

MajesticalTV Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90029101
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198140323930 (MajesticalTV)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, my name is Cedric Berger, I live in Sweden and am a minor streamer and Youtuber , today I was at a LAN party and I went to sleep quite early i do not have a password on my phone and I was still logged in on my computer, which was indeed a stupid move. My "friend" went on my account to scam someone because he did not want to get banned himself, he knew someone that had a fake website to use for scamming and he made my account moderator on it, after that he went on my friends list and searched for someone to scam, I am not the owner of the website which I can prove through sending you a picture of my ID and a screenshot of the person that owns the site, the "friend" is as you understand no longer my friend and I will do my best to stop him from scamming, I have also gotten a code for my cellphone that the same thing won't happen again, the person that reported me (justpaul) Has acknowledged that I did not seem like myself when I talked to him.

I hope you understand my issue and that it was not my fault that my account was used for scamming

Most sincerely

Cedric Berger

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2017
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for your account at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance. Appeal denied.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/