1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198140478853 - (Fred Jones (The Meme Lord) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fred JonesTheMemeLord, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Fred JonesTheMemeLord

Fred JonesTheMemeLord Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90106562
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198140478853 (Fred Jones (The Meme Lord))

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    If think steam rep is a great idea as a service but things you should be fixing on are punishments like if you get some sort of tickiet or steal you go to jail but you always are let out after a punishment and in some cases are wiped clean from there record and this is the thing i have a problem with steamrep with is that something i did when i was around 11 - 12 years of age still affects me and im not just saying this for my sake but for everybody and ive been on reddit and i will put the link to what you guys should add like probation tags for awhile until it goes away
    https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/3pcp5a/why_steamrep_should_no_longer_be_used/
    Yes and i admit for what i did and i wish for you guys to repay to the guy i stole from but that does not make a reason for you to put life tags on people and there should be a way to repay to the community like a charity or something to help steam rep banned players back into the community and you know how many times i tried to restart but somehow steamrep just catchs me it sickins me and you guys should see how to fix your staff because if one of the steam rep memebers did it they could get their tag away and some stealing 1000$ of dollars worth of items i hope you see this and change your guys minds

Thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663