1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198141230080 - (Apollo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by iApolloo, May 5, 2017.

1. iApolloo

iApolloo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90482176
    So that's it? I refunded the way the buyer wanted but not the way you guys want so I stay banned?
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see any mention of the user saying thats what he wanted, only what you suggested, a suggestion that is NOT inline with our repayment policy I specifically told you to read. You also failed to provide the other email as already requested.
  3. iApolloo

Steam:
    email of payment received

Attached Files:

• em.png
      em.png
      File size:
      425.7 KB
      Views:
  4. iApolloo

Steam:
    What do you suppose I do now? I haven't scammed him, clearly since I refunded his payment.. and I dont have any keys to send him because I already sold them a few days ago.
  5. iApolloo

Steam:
    Also the user never disagreed with taking the paypal money back so why go through the hassle of buying keys and sending them too him when I can just click refund payment.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why did you not follow simple instructions?
  7. iApolloo

Steam:
    I'm sorry, I don't want to sound like I'm Making excuses, but I had just woke up when I got on to read that message so I didn't quite process it fully which led to me skipping over the "read thoroughly" part.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal on hold until November 2017.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. iApolloo

Steam:
    Do you mind if I ask why? Seems rather long
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    No, you may not. You failed to follow instructions, now we have to take additional steps.
  11. iApolloo

Steam:
    If it's for 180 days to assure I don't chargeback I'm pretty sure you can't chargeback a refunded payment.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    We have nothing to discuss for awhile

locking.
  13. iApolloo

Steam:
    Hello, I would like to move forward with this appeal. Thanks in advance.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Sent a steam invite, hope we can finally resolve this case.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    The appeal cannot be processed without the dispute details already requested, even with limited accounts, you are able to login. Ill give two weeks to provide them here, ill still keep you on steam until then as well so you can let me know when completed.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have not followed-up despite clear messaging in this appeal and on steam to do so for the appeal to be considered. You have been online on steam plenty past two weeks even with me messaging you a reminder to followup. Once again, even limited accounts allow you to login with limited functionality (for the record, you never provided anything showing you were even limited to being with) I can only assume you are unwilling to provide details as they may reflect negatively on your case. Their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins judgement, the appeal is denied.
    Hidden Content: