1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198142764046 - (MÁFRÈK - YT CS.MONEY) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by MÁFRÈK, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

Explain what happened in the report you're banned for. Please be honest.
  2. MÁFRÈK

MÁFRÈK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91249159
    the report happened because i attempted to scam this guy my attention that it going to be a joke not to scam him i even told my friend that am just messing with him but after i showed him all that he kept saying that i scammed him or wanted to and he actually had a doubt that i wont be banned cuz i know he knew i was making a joke and it wasnt a attempt to scam the idea of scam was really obvious it was a bitskins fake bot idea but i told him there is a way that they wont be a fee in bitskins obviously there is no such thing so i thought i made it as obvious as possible and we all gonna laugh and s✿✿✿ after it but he took it way to far and theaten me to pay him money for him not to report me or ban me in steamrep but after all i still got banned cuz it was obvious a scam attempt and if i was in anyone shoes seeing everything looks like an attempt to scam no doubt no one will know and see it as a joke unless its me or the guy who had the joke on but he refused to admit and i was honest about the whole thing and me being honest got me the ban but if i lied i wouldnt be ban cuz i could say the account is not mine and he has 0 proof on it there is no way in hell he can prove that this bot is mine but i admit it was mine i thought the admin who was taking the threat will see what i was doing the fact i canceled the trade offer the fact he threaten to him money for it and everything but after all nothing matters every time i tried to explain either the admin deletes it or says i only asked for yes or no and always listen to the victim which leaded to my ban
  3. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    i hope i covered everything in there feel free to ask any other question and ill try my best to be 100% honest
  4. MÁFRÈK

Steam:
    umm what next that it? or what?