1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198143390989 - (Bart / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪ Bart, Oct 24, 2021.

1. ✪ Bart

✪ Bart Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91562630
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198143390989 (Bart)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No​

Appeal description:
    Good evening SteamRep, today i was wondering if there was any way to lift the ban on your site. I'm guilty, I've tried to "scam" someone when I was a child and I lied in my previous appeal. 1744 days have passed and I think I've learned my mistake, that was the only time I've tried to do it, I was little and immature and didn't know the consequences of my actions. Is it possible to lift the ban? I haven't taken any item from that guy so I can't really repay him. Thank your for spending your time reading my message and another thing, there's my personal data shared on your site where the proof of the "scam" is. Is it possible to remove or to mark the sensible data or to make it private, it would be really awesome to not have your personal data shared on the internet by a screenshot. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have lost posting privileges in the appeals section for 1. change of story after being denied and 2. submission of multiple appeals after being denied with warning.