1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198158368663 - (Melon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Melon25, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Melon25

Melon25 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99051467
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198158368663 (Melon)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    My little brother (Steven) wanted to get his hands on an Australium medigun and scattergun, so he used my account (Which i stupidly enough gave my password for in the past) and tried to scam people, I have changed it and i won't do such things again, But I'm getting annoyed at not being able to trade with anyone anymore because of this "Scammer" Rank. Steven's Sorry, Too but he can't undo what he has done, so, Please, Be kind and help a (bad) Trader out, I just want to do some trades.

Sincerely, Sam or Melon.

P.S.

Sadly i don't have any evidence supporting me, But i hope my word will be enough.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. Read appeal tips #7
    1.5 Update your appeal accordingly.
    2. How often did he use your account?
    2.5 Give specific dates and times (as best as you can)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Failure to followup, in addition, you are responsible for your account at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance. Appeal denied.