1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198159485212 - (Just Don't / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Robloxian, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Robloxian

Robloxian Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99609742
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198159485212 (Just Don't)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I have admitted to doing the offense when I at first played the game, now I have a job and a life and I wanna play the game while enjoying some good hats again. The man in question and any victims that might have been caught by my charade have been repaid if I had the chance or even if they even existed anymore. I can only be sorry for my earlier actions as there is nothing I can add onto the case. I was bad, but now am good? I know it's hard to believe but I only wish you can give me a second chance. I will not host presidential talk so if you have any questions or if I missed anything, please don't instantly close the Appeal and ask me instead. I can reply quite fast thanks to email notices and I am not a 12 year old anymore.

Scammers get quite bullied by traders and it's not that fun.. especially when you wanna go and enjoy the game after work.​
  2. Robloxian

Robloxian Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99609742
    I forgot to mention, RWC should not be a problem as it is impossible to trade RWC through a steam trade between people. If I am any wrong with that and just mentioning it in the trade is a threat to it without any actual RWC involved.. sure kinda dumb, but sure
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, any further appeal attempt will result in loss of posting privileges in this section.
    DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ADDITIONAL APPEAL THREADS.

SteamRep official definition for RWC:
    • "real world" currency, legal tender or, something of value purchased with legal tender with the same intent, used to spend on goods or services from a licensed "real world" business.
    Steam funds are RWC. You attempted to use RWC (steam funds) in the offense. Does not matter if you actually had any or ever intended to use any, they still are considered RWC and the policy is clear, SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC related offenses.