1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198160909941 - (Rboio / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hyipr | Trade.tf, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Hyipr | Trade.tf

Hyipr | Trade.tf Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100322106
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198160909941 (Rboio)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I do not own an alternate account under that name, i'm not sure why steamrep staff thought that i'm a scammer's alt, but all I have to say to that in regard, is that it's not true. I've never, and will never attempt to scam anyone out of their items. This is especially strange, because I don't actually trade anymore, so I found out about this ban very recently. I'd like an explanation for why staff thought I was a scammer alt.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Our information is conclusive beyond a doubt, you have a single reply to explain your relationship with the user or the appeal will be rejected outright. Formal 2 week notice to followup.
  3. Hyipr | Trade.tf

Hyipr | Trade.tf Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100322106
    I have no relationship with this user. He was in my friendslist at the time of his ban, and that ban somehow carried on to me. I have since cleaned my friendslist of all the people i've traded with once, or negotiated with and never came to a deal. As I have mentioned previously, my trading days have been over for some time. Could you elaborate on "conclusive beyond a doubt"? This is a ban that affects me even if I don't trade, and I think the thought process behind my ban is something i'm justified to ask. There's nothing special about me or my account that would link me to this user, as far as I know. Please elaborate.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lying,

What you said above completely contradicts our own indisputable information, I am declining to provide any additional specific since you are definitely a liar.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**