1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198161202439 - (S> M9 TT0 0.01+ BADLANDS 0.19 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by S> KEYS VIA BTC/PP, Jul 26, 2018.

1. S> KEYS VIA BTC/PP

S> KEYS VIA BTC/PP Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100468355
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198161202439 (S> M9 TT0 0.01+ BADLANDS 0.19)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    There's not​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I got banned 246days ago,I scammed for 500keys total. Why I did that? I think because cs trading was very hard that time,not like this now,its imposibble.
    500keys I wanted to cashout,eh,I cashed out them all but I was feel very bad. Really,I cannot sleep same night.
    Next day,I saw all messages from guys,I didnt block or remove them from friendlist,my heart was *boomboom*
    I show messages in school to my 2 best friends,they said Im a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ if I give them those keys back.
    When I back to home,I decided to write to those people,I said I will give them their keys back,but I need to buy them first. I bought 510keys,everyone of them got their's back.
    I asked them for write on steamrep this they got it back,one guy told me I need to trade my AWP|Medusa for quicksell,his keys to get him profit.
    I didnt do that.
    I writed an appeal after 90days. It's denied I think.
    Im writing again,I want to get reputation back,and I can promise I will never do any scam again.
    The feeling after scam is horrible,Im sorry:(
    I hope you understend my English. It's isn't best,Im still learning.
    Thanks,have a good day everyone.
    Down there im posting screens prove I gave all keys back.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in this section.