1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198162322489 - (fED0RA / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fed0ra, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Fed0ra

Fed0ra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101028380
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198162322489 (fED0RA)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I Had been notified by a friend known as the gUY that my account has a pending ban for owning fraudulent items, obviously the gUY's account had been hijacked. i was totally fooled, and i was a complete idiot for not seeking information regarding these types of cases, in the end, all my details were given away and the hijacker wreakedn havoc on my account for about a week, trying to hijack others using my account, to little effect. possibly also to scam some items to, although, none of my items were taken from my inventory on wednesday morning, when i finally found out what was going on, i changed my password and secured my account, i then realised that i was banned on SR, i was extremely confused at first, but then i knew, a friend had reported my account as the hijacker tried the same trick on him. i do not deserve this at all,

in the screenshots of my email account, you can see that my account was being logged into via backup codes, unusual considering i could just log in using my steam guard codes, which always come in when i try to log in.

in the screenshots with an old friend of mine, eru, we can see how the hijacker has edited a screenshot to make it look as though eru has a pending ban, except this doesnt happen. i later tell him that i have regained control of my account, he believes me due to my knowledge of old community figures we used to know on a TF2 server we used to go on together knows as QS (Quantum Shard)

i also added a screenshot of me commenting on my profile about the issue, not much, but may help you determine my innocence, which is by all means true.

i was incredibly stupid to not know about this potential method of hijacking and scamming at the time, and i paid the price, but now that i know what has happened, and have regained confidence amongst my friends, i think its completely unfair that i should be banned on SR for actions i am not directly responsible for.

Thank You For Any Assistance, I Wish You A Very Good Day =)​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello. I'm unable to grant this appeal, since we do not consider willingly giving out your credentials to another Steam user to be a form of hijacking.
    You are at all times responsible for your account and any actions by it; this is Valves stance, and this is also our stance.
    http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ :
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    If our policy changes, and only then, you will be welcome to make another appeal.
    Appeal denied.