1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198162322489 - (Fedora / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fed0ra, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Fed0ra

Fed0ra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101028380
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198162322489 (Fedora)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/13461468358567357 <--- alt account for trading​

Appeal description:
    Hello, its been well over a year since i was banned on steamrep now for 'scamming' which is completely false, my account was hijacked by someone with malicious intent, however he did not retrieve any items via my account and i have had no direct involvement whatsoever in any form of scam or fraud whatsoever

i made 2 appeals after i was banned, both were denied, in those appeals i explained effectively what i have explained in the first paragraph, yet the admins refused to unban me simply because i gave my password after being tricked, therefore according to the admins it was 100% my fault that my account got hijacked and for over a year i have been marked for an offence i would argue i am totally innocent of.

i cannot provide any evidence to prove my innocence, nor can i say steamrep is in possession of any evidence that shows im directly involved in any scams, so i wont be suprised if my appeal gets denied for a third time, please consider however that i am NOT a scammer

thank you =)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You only get one appeal, it was already denied because, as explained to you 100 times now, our policy was clear that willfully giving out your account credentials was NOT a valid appeal reason. You have a very difficult time with listening and comprehension. The only reason this attempt was not instantly tossed and you banned from submitting any more threads here is the policy was changed since your original appeal, NOT that you in any way were wrongly banned to begin with or the appeal was wrongly denied, you were correctly banned and denied within policy at the time.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, because offense was ONLY of a hijacking nature and user provided acceptable documentation of such, I accept he was likely hijacked and the appeal will be granted. User was told we would be unlikely to entertain appeals by users who are repeatedly hijacked.
    If you have any issues having your ban lifted on 3rd party sites, link them this appeal thread.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**