1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198163815904 - (The Dark Night / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Dark Night, Aug 4, 2015.

1. The Dark Night

The Dark Night New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101775088
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198163815904 (The Dark Night)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Here is the Steamrep Report: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.107147/

Alex 15 added me saying he wanted to buy keys, he sent me the money after this I traded him but found out I was short on keys, so I told hi. He thought I was scamming him so he asked for a refund, a refund in which I gave. The invoice refund was not from me, that was either someone else impersonating me, or him making fake/false evidence. He admitted on the case that everything was good, I started a convo with "Mattie!" and he did not reply at all. Is there anything I can do to prove this? I have huge inventory, high steam level, almost 2 dozen games, it doesn't make sense for me to scam him and then refund him. Please reply, and thanks for your time in advance!​
  2. The Dark Night

The Dark Night New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101775088
    Alex 15 also removed the invoice gyazo as it was not mine, he sided with me on this case, posted on the Steamrep Report for a admin to disclose this case, I don't really see what else I can do.
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @The Dark Night,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - Multiple incidents reported
    - RWC offenses are serious in nature
    - Lack of follow up

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.