1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198180287058 - (☯ Aeaveath ☯ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☯ Aeaveath ☯, Apr 14, 2017.

1. ☯ Aeaveath ☯

☯ Aeaveath ☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:110010665
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198180287058 (☯ Aeaveath ☯)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I want to start of by saying this, I did attempt to scam, and for that I am deeply sorry.
    Me and my friend was just trying to have a little bit of fun and then it turned into a scam and I myself never meant for it to go that far.

We never planned to actually take the item though, we were just trying to see if we actually could scam somebody.
    Probably the biggest reason as to why this makes me sad is that I want to try to get into legit trading. But with a banned SteamRep profile that will most likely never be possible because literally no one will be able to trust me.

I do not have any scammed items. Only items that I have bought or gotten from websites like skinsilo.com or similar (will post proof at bottom of the appeal).

So, here is how it went. Me and said friend were posting trades on csgolounge.com. We put up this: Real money for any knife/any offers. With a text that described how we would pay with a steam code. (I know it is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed). But anyway one guy added me, his name was weegee and I am 100% sure that he knew that we were trying to scam.
    Anyway we were just about to go through with the trade when he backed out and wrote the report on here. Which is the reason as to why me and my friend both got banned.

I posted pictures with my inventory, market history, trade history etc. Just so that you can see that I do not have the item or have not traded it. I also posted pictures of my friends inventory to prove that he, neither has the item. The item is still in Weegee's hands and it has never been otherwise. We never had the item.

As I stated earlier, I really want to try to get into skin trading but that will not be possible if I have a banned steamrep profile.

If I get the chance I would like to apologize to Weegee in person because what I and my friend attempted was foolish, stupid and plain awful. This was a fraud and it is illegal and foul. I shall never do it again and I will try to be a good member of the trading community if I get another chance.
    I am deeply sorry for what I did and I promise to never do anything like it if I get another chance.

Dearest of wishes
    - Aeaveath​

Attached Files:

2. ☯ Aeaveath ☯

☯ Aeaveath ☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:110010665
    If there is any questions I will happily answear them honestly
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -The type of offense that got you tagged is too severe to consider any appeal for.
    -Clearly premeditated/scripted.

Appeal denied.