1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198190473213 - (Peater / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chef 7, May 3, 2019.

1. Chef 7

Chef 7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:115103742
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198190473213 (Peater)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I found out my cousin has an alt of this one, here is the ID
    76561198316421994​

Appeal description:
    Hello, this is going to sound cheesy but after a while of going through my childhood development, I have became more mature. I found faith and I have realized that what I had done was completely inappropriate and I have been feeling like I have a weight on my shoulders that I cannot set down. I have became a much nicer person and my past actions were not justified, in the past I have done dishonest actions. but I have now became a better person through help from my peers, friends, and other people. I know this happened a long time ago but I still have not learned to forgive myself for it, and have been dealing with guilt when ever I play Team Fortress 2 because I am reminded of this moment when I slipped into the fire of greed without thinking of consequences and I am truly sorry; to you, I'm also sorry to the entire trading community for I had tried to steal in my past. I have changed, if this gets appealed you will never hear from me again because I am going to never, ever attempt to steal ever again. for reading this I thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section.
    Failed to provide any proof of your claim, in all 4 of your appeal threads now.
    In addition, specifically for this appeal thread, you are responsible for your account and its security, that is valves stance and SRs stance. Letting another user access your account is NOT a valid appeal reason we consider appeals for.
    Do not submit any further threads in the appeal section.