1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198190473213 - (thesignupsheet / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chef 7, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Chef 7

Chef 7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:115103742
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198190473213 (thesignupsheet)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Ahoy maty, sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to have an appeal on my bann because my account was hijacked and the hijacker was using it as his personal account to send scam trades through it. I am happy that I got my account back but I cannot trade or go on any servers that I liked to go on. The hijacker did not take items or money from anyone thankfully. I tried to reach the people the hijacker tried to scam by friending them and apoligizing for my lack of a secure account, but they had blocked me. I submitted an appeal a while ago but was not sure if the admins got to reading it. Im sorry for letting my lack of judgment get my account hijacked. Please let the people who were affected by the hijacker of my account know that I am sorry for letting a hijacker into my account. Thank you for reviewing my appeal request and I thank you greatly if you would help me by removing a scare that a criminal has put on my account​