1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198191958466 - (MemEheee opskins|buyer|seller / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MemEheee, May 28, 2017.

1. MemEheee

MemEheee Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:115846369
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198191958466 (MemEheee opskins|buyer|seller)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi, I am aware on which my steam account is now involved on the said issue. As a defendant i will be honest with all the words i write now, First of all my steam account is not that kind on what the report says is false. My friend who fell sleep at my house happens to use my computer earlier since i go outside early for a convention that i attended... he called me earlier to use my pc and since i cant talk that long since im on a convention i just said yes to all whatever he asked me that time. idk if my friend intended on scamming the guy but believe me we were not even friends on the accuser just this earlier when i check i have new friend and it was that guy who accused. I promise that my steam account will never be involved in any reports.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, non public profile.