1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198196930983 - (JTIx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Get_TriXeD, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Get_TriXeD

Get_TriXeD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118332627
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198196930983 (JTIx)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hello, so at the begin i wanna say im not sure shoud i
    appeal against the decision here or on my main page so i do it here and there.
    Lets start from begin the thing i did i do almost a 2900 days ago when i was liitle kid and i thought it was great joke. I just put somone steam profile link in my bio on steam to prank one of my friend freinds thats i have a lot of expensive skins. Of course it works but i ve never planned to scam somone just to make them jelous. So my friend took it seriously and he wrote to the guy i was pose as. Then he report me on fog and im here. Honestly i ve never planned to scam it was just stupid play but i understand that it was unnessery. U can see the evidence that i just had it on my profile but never scam anyone. Now im an adult who like to trade and this ban here blocking me on some pages. I hope i make the case clear and u ll undarstand that my behavior was not that rly damaging for community and ill get unban .
    Have a great day
    JTIx​
  2. Get_TriXeD

Get_TriXeD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118332627
    Appeal Reason:[Change of Heart] I will never scam again. i ve never scam anyone i just didnt know which option should i pick
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663