1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198198542119 - (videotoaster2.0 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by videotoaster2, Mar 3, 2016.

1. videotoaster2

videotoaster2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119138195
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198198542119 (videotoaster2.0)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I was reported (and banned) via this thread, ( http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.119405/ ) but no evidence was provided against me. I have many impersonators, and i guess such is the life and mistake I learned by allowing my profile to be public and aggregated by websites such as steamanalyst.

I am not here to regain reputation as I do not trade with other users, it is simply a moral aspect as I was told on a website I frequent that I was banned on this website. I only bet on gambling websites and buy and sell on reputable websites such as bitskins. I do not trade with people. Please refer to the linked thread (and other threads that have reports against me) as none of them have actually followed steamrep rules regarding actually linking the report to the account.

I have made my profile and inventory public as compliance with the appeals process.

Thank you​
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. videotoaster2

videotoaster2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119138195
    I would also like to note that I was not able to register on these forums as my original name (videotoaster2.0) as that has already been taken, likely by an impersonator
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104