1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198200484971 - (RumbleDumble / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RumbleDumble, Oct 26, 2015.

1. RumbleDumble

RumbleDumble Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120109621
    Hello Mr. Admin what's up? If you could enlighten me with your investigation till now, i will appreciate it Sir.
  2. RumbleDumble

RumbleDumble Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120109621
    Anyone around? Any admin?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I was unable to independently verify your claim even going as far as attempting to contact the location you provided without any success. Their is nothing at all on our end that suggests a "cafe" connection as already mentioned, and none since I might add. Independently from that, you do know the users you are claiming you dont know anything about and also admitted that you omitted one of your alternate accounts and have been conclusively tied to at least one other you affirmed you knew nothing about.

Denied for blatantly lying/lying by omission, per SR policy in such cases, we will not further discuss specific details with you, all our evidence is open to inspection by any green tagged community admin listed on SR on a case by case basis for transparency.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**