1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198203698004 - (Vladimir / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vladimir 4, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Vladimir 4

Vladimir 4 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121716138
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198203698004 (Vladimir)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I don't have any evidence of the chat logs but what made me get banned was almost the same as what happened to me.
    I was trading some of my old tf2 items because I lost interest in the game. One person who asked if I can trade with him and I thought it was fine. They brought in some fake steam person but I was too naive to understand what was going on and I gave them access to my steam profile. They changed my name and password and I couldn't access my account anymore. They tried to scam other people and that's why my account is banned now. You can see that they kept changing the name and the profile pic and even kept my account private even though I don't do that.
    I understand if this seems like a really weak defence and it's fine if you keep me banned.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof in the form of a steam support ticket.
  3. Vladimir 4

Steam:
    I think I might have gotten rid of it or if I have it I have no idea where it is. Thanks anyway :D
  4. Vladimir 4

Steam:
    I found a code I got from steam after I got my account back.
    It looks something like this XX-XXXX-X1XX-1X1X. I don't want to post it yet if it's not what you're looking for and it's not safe to share.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Do not post any codes, we will never ask for any information that could be used to hijack an account.

If you were hijacked, you will have to submit a steam support ticket showing you recovered your account from a hijacking.
  6. Vladimir 4

Steam:
    Ok, where would I be able to find the support ticket?
    Ijust hope that I can get rid of this ban.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You will find it in the same place you submitted one when you were hijacked and recovered the account. An additional week to provide it.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup, and unable to substantiate a claim of hijacking.