1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198238142044 - (Desti / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by chiken 6, Apr 3, 2021.

1. chiken 6

chiken 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138938158
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198238142044 (Desti)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I originally got my mark about 4 years ago, during that time I was marked for a PayPal scam, at the time I was pretty young and didn't actually think that scamming would mean too much but as I've grown I've understood that scamming isn't right and that I'd like to retry my attempt at becoming a legitimate trader, I am totally willing to pay back the user I scammed to get my mark originally, I haven't scammed in about 4 years and only have took part in high tier trades legitimately, even doing cash deals with other users.

Evidence attached to the thread will show you some of my high tier legit purchases that show I'm no longer involved in scamming.

More can also be provided if requested.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Still invalid like your last appeal, please READ the link already provided to you.