1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198240399436 - (bubazik / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BUBAZIK, Sep 8, 2021.

1. BUBAZIK

BUBAZIK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140066854
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198240399436 (bubazik)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have still using this​

Appeal description:
    Heyaa ! what's up dear administration! this is my first message and I want to appeal my old ban on Steamrep . That happened in early 2016. I was like 15 years old and I wasn't a good one .But I'm not a typical scammer or what else.
    I have been creating this soft with my mate and tried to get some money cause of family situation and my region. Not for SCAM but for selling this soft .
    so i was just checking usability.
    P.S. I realise that creat and sell soft for scam not even better then usual stupid scam.
    So I get ban on SteamRep then in Steam and I want to clear my name and my account . At first on SteamRep then on Steam
    Accounts that attached to me just a bots for accept items . Not my twinks . 4 years already gone , I grew up and have a lesson .
    2P.S. I haven't try to scam ever ( but selling this soft till end of 2016 ) after that left this sphere .
    Also I work with steam API buy and sell skins and create white helpful project with CS:GO items . IF some of admins want it I can show this 1:1 .

I'm not gonna lie and cry that I'm innocent but to my mind 4 years with the ban it's enough to get some lesson for small kid . perhaps probation will be enough to get unban on Steam and SteamRep so I can show that now I'm a sweety boy
    have a good day <3​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663