1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198244080636 - (AKNARUS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Aknarus, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Aknarus

Aknarus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:141907454
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198244080636 (AKNARUS)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello steam rep here is again me AKNARUS the guy that was banned by you and i fully understand why the victim reported my account but i at date the scam happend i didn't have access to my steam account i wrote on SteamSupport to get the acc back and they helped me by adding credit card details of my first and last buy on steam
    So i had the acc back but when i Logged into my steam account there were none items and a SteamRep ban...
    My account was hijacked 14. June 2020 4:12PM)
    And i got it back in 17.July
    (It took so long becouse i didn't know that steam support can get my account back becouse the hijacker changed email, mobile-number and password)
    And i got it back in 17.July
    Please tell me what i have to do.
    And please note that I do not speak English very well and I do not understand any of the meanings of the word you write, please ask for a lajdish answer
    I posted my appeal 3 times and i always was denied and tbh i really don't know why
    View attachment 778007 View attachment 778008

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    duplicate appeal, archiving, also issuing forum warning for spamming appeals.