1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198252263910 - (FaZe The Real KerneyERS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Your Average Wooden Knob, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Average Wooden Knob

Your Average Wooden Knob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145999091
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198252263910 (FaZe The Real KerneyERS)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned for a very old script on csgodouble.com. It was the one that took coins from people if you pasted it in the console. I once got scammed by it myself, and so I was talking to my friend, and he told me he could get them back. I said ok, and he made the same script thing for me (I have no clue how to make it myself). He told me to post it everywhere (popular account comments, csgodouble group, etc.) advertising it as a "roll predictor". I did so and nothing ever happened, and I forgot about it completely. I have been a loyal user of csgolounge, csgodouble, and steamrep for quite a while now. I still have no money from the script because csgodouble now says not to trust them on the main page, so I assumed no one would ever try to use them. I thought that my script would be buried with all the rest, but I guess that someone found it and got me banned for it. One of the scripts was deleted, and I'm not sure how to delete the other one. If you can help me I will gladly delete the script and/or discussion, because I'm not sure how to. First pic: shows link Second pic: shows link from first pic is deleted Third pic: shows the non-deleted script is from over 3 months ago​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.