1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198257955736 - (PixelMaker1 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PixelMaker12, Dec 19, 2017.

1. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No Steam screenshots, appeal will be rejected.
  2. PixelMaker12

PixelMaker12 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148845004
    Does that mean I can only show you Steam screenshots. Or does it mean I can't show Steam Screenshots?
  3. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    In the first screenshot you can see the trade from the scammer/hijacker. I did not make any trades after I was scammed because I was not able to. The second screenshot shows the other trades from hijacker/scammer and also the trades I made weeks before the scam.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

Steam:
    To clarify, you did not trade anything to the opskin bots on Dec 15th?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    Sorry for the late response, I didn't think you would respond after that long while. Yes, I did trade to that bot on December 15th, this is the main scam account of the hacker. He was able to scam and hack me. After he had a hold of my account, to my knowledge, he did not do anything with my other items. The only thing I am aware of what he did is ask almost everyone on my friends list to add +rep to "there" comments. I have one more question, where were you? It's been a while since I've seen a response from you.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    I do not understand you, first you say you were hijacked and the hacker took your items, but above, now you are saying you traded your items to the fake bot?
  7. PixelMaker12

Steam:
    I'm sorry if I made the story sound different. Let me tell you the entire thing real quick. It was late at night and someone with the name of "Curiosity", I now know that there are many fake accounts of the actual "Curiosity", but he asked if I used OPskins. Which I responded with no, and he said to add him on discord so he could show him my screen and he could show me how to use it. I know, I know, I'm dumb, but give me the benefit of the doubt I was half asleep. So anyway I continued to show him my screen and he told me to add my Strange Capper, and Australium Wrench to a trade, buy, showcase thing I don't exactly know what it was. But after I did a trade popped up and it was the one you see with my Strange Capper and Australium Wrench which I accepted because he said he needed to check if they were real or something, which I again believed because i'm a dumbass. And after that another trade popped up to trade all of my "good" items away and I was extremely spectacle about that, which I actually finally "came to my senses" and accepted it, by now I realized that I got scammed and was worried out of my mind but was still half conscious. After that he said I can give you your items if you give me, and this is the absolute worst part of it, he asked for my steam authenticator code. You can probably guess what happened. Again, again, it's mostly my fault, and if you are not able to help me with my situation I beg of you. Half the reason I played TF2 is because I loved trading. I could accept the fact if you don't believe me or can't help me. All I have to say is thank you for your time and help.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Willfully lending out of account credentials is NOT considered a hijacking for SR appeal purposes. You are responsible for your accounts security, that is Valves stance and SRs stance (by policy)

I will be unable to grant such an appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**