1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198257955736 - (PixelMaker1 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by PixelMaker12, Jul 17, 2019.

1. PixelMaker12

PixelMaker12 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148845004
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198257955736 (PixelMaker1)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Around one and a half years ago my account was hijacked by a steam user which at first attempted to scam me but then got access to my account. It is my fault that this happened, I had mistakenly gave him information regarding some of my private information such as the steam guard authentication code. I take full responsibility for what I did, I tried to get an appeal a week or so after I had gotten my account back. I cannot show you the messages that Steam Support sent me since they were closed 60 days after being sent to me. I think you can still look into that old appeal I made though and see the screenshots of the messages I was sent from Steam Support. Around 3 days after I was originally hijacked my Steam password was reset and I acquired my account back. My names was changed(it was changed to PAGO), most of my friends deleted and when I went on backpack.tf and Steam Rep I was banned. It's been a while now and since my first appeal was rejected I was just wondering if I had any good chance of getting it appealed. And if I can't I would really like an explanation why. Maybe it was because it was my fault I got hijacked or something like that but it ruined my trading career. I just wanna try and get it back up again.​