1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198257955736 - (PixelMaker1 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PixelMaker12, Jul 17, 2019.

1. PixelMaker12

PixelMaker12 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148845004
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198257955736 (PixelMaker1)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Around one and a half years ago my account was hijacked by a steam user which at first attempted to scam me but then got access to my account. It is my fault that this happened, I had mistakenly gave him information regarding some of my private information such as the steam guard authentication code. I take full responsibility for what I did, I tried to get an appeal a week or so after I had gotten my account back. I cannot show you the messages that Steam Support sent me since they were closed 60 days after being sent to me. I think you can still look into that old appeal I made though and see the screenshots of the messages I was sent from Steam Support. Around 3 days after I was originally hijacked my Steam password was reset and I acquired my account back. My names was changed(it was changed to PAGO), most of my friends deleted and when I went on backpack.tf and Steam Rep I was banned. It's been a while now and since my first appeal was rejected I was just wondering if I had any good chance of getting it appealed. And if I can't I would really like an explanation why. Maybe it was because it was my fault I got hijacked or something like that but it ruined my trading career. I just wanna try and get it back up again.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have provided zero proof of being hijacked in this appeal, due to policy change, this appeal was not instantly rejected, you now have two weeks to provide 1. exact dates you were "hacked" or the very best of your ability when.
    2. uncropped screenshots from within steam of your full inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after you were hacked.
    3. uncropped support ticket from when you recovered your account.
  3. PixelMaker12

PixelMaker12 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148845004
    This is the only screenshot that I have that could be considered evidence. All the others are either expired or lost due to time. It has been 2 years since those emails got to me, and they expire in only 60 days. It was December 15th, 2017 just after 9 PM when I was hacked. I was 12 years old at the time. I was friended on Steam and they asked to trade my Australium Wrench and my Strange Capper. I replied that they weren't for sale. He then said that he'd pay 50 keys for my Australium Wrench. This was a steal so it caught my attention. They said something about OPskins and how we could trade on there. I didn't know what it was but he offered to show me how to use it on Discord. I agreed. On Discord he told me to list my Australium Wrench for an absurd price so no one will buy it right now. After I made the listing an OPskins bot sent me a trade request for it. I accepted it. At this point he said something like,"Now they need to do a full inventory check" and I was sent another request that instead had me offer all of my most valuable items to the bot for nothing. I accepted it. At this point I knew what was going on and started to beg for my items back. He said he would give me them back if I gave him my Steam Support number. I thought that he would have no use of that since he had none of my other information, I was wrong, he had my username from me sharing my screen on Discord. We always kept our mics muted so I never actually hear him say anything. Before I knew it, my account was hijacked. I then begged Steam Support to give me my account back and I sent them all my information. I was so distraught that I couldn't even sleep. They asked for proof through a screenshot of a Paypal purchase on my Steam account which worked and got me my account back. I was naive then. He took advantage of me. I know better now, I don't even want to get into trading again I just don't want to pay outrageous prices. No bot will trade with me since I'm marked. Most community servers have a little note next to my name in chat saying [SCAMMER] which just reminds me of it again. I hate it. All I am saying is that I don't have any way of getting the evidence you need. My Steam Support screenshots are gone, I got rid of my old Mac that I used 2 years ago, and the support ticket is gone as well. Can you please help me, I don't care about what I lost, all I want is to be in good standing with the community. I don't even know why I got banned in the first place.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied since you are unable to support your claim of a hijacking.