1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198259831870 - (Skrzypuś Key-Drop.pl / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ~ ElsaPL ~, Mar 3, 2021.

1. ~ ElsaPL ~

~ ElsaPL ~ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:149783071
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198259831870 (Skrzypuś Key-Drop.pl)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Cześć,
    Na wstępie chciałbym wspomnieć, że piszę ten odnośnik korzystając z tłumacza google, dlatego przepraszam za ewentualne błędy gramatyczne.
    Mój poprzedni apel został odrzucony, nie jestem zdziwiony, ponieważ trochę zawaliłem i wymieniłem głupie rzeczy.
    Zacznijmy od tego, za co zostałem zbanowany i czy to zrobiłem. Zostałem zbanowany za próbę oszukiwania, wysyłając ofertę wymiany jednej z moich skórek w zamian za skóry gorszej jakości, ale między skórami osoby, z którą handlowałem, był nóż. Ta osoba oczywiście nie przyjęła tej oferty i zapytała mnie, o co chodzi, nie mówiłem wtedy po angielsku, więc nie wiedziałem, co napisała.
    Dodam też, że sytuacja miała miejsce ponad cztery lata temu i byłem wtedy jeszcze dzieckiem. Z perspektywy czasu wiem, że to było bardzo głupie, ale uznałem to za zabawne i miałem nadzieję, że ktoś zostanie oszukany.
    Wiem, że to był błąd. Przyznaję i bardzo tego żałuję. Cieszę się, że nikt nie cierpiał z powodu mojej głupoty. Kiedyś zostałem okradziony z własnej głupoty i nie życzę nikomu tego.
    Od tamtej pory nie próbowałem nikogo oszukiwać.
    Za chwilę przeproszę osobę, którą próbowałem oszukać (tak jak to pamięta).
    W związku z tym, że sytuacja miała miejsce cztery lata temu. Od tamtego czasu wiele się zmieniło, ja sam się zmieniłem, dorosłem. Swoją przygodę z parą i wymianą chciałbym rozpocząć od podstaw z czystym kontem. Sytuacja była niewielka, nie chciałbym, aby była na równi z innymi dużymi oszustwami. Żałuję tego, co zrobiłem i obiecuję, że taka czy inna sytuacja już się nie powtórzy. Bardzo chciałbym prosić o pozytywne rozpatrzenie tej sprawy. Nie wiem, co jeszcze mam zrobić. Naprawdę mógłbym cofnąć czas.
    Proszę, wybacz mi i odblokuj mnie na SR. Jeśli jest taka możliwość, będę śledzić ten post.
    Z wyrazami szacunku dla całej administracji
    Użytkownik Steam i SR Skrzypuś
    [​IMG]
  2. ~ ElsaPL ~

~ ElsaPL ~ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:149783071
    Hello,
    At the outset, I would like to mention that I am writing this reference using the google translator, so I apologize for any grammatical errors.
    My previous appeal was denied, I'm not surprised as I messed up a bit there and listed the stupid stuff.
    Well starting with what I was banned for and whether I did it. I was banned for attempting to cheat by sending an offer to exchange one of my skins in exchange for inferior skins, but there was a knife between the skins of the person I was trading with. This person, of course, did not accept this offer and asked me what it was about, I did not speak English at the time, so I did not know what she wrote.
    I would also like to add that the situation took place over four years ago and I was still a child then. In hindsight, I know it was very stupid, then I found it funny and hoped someone would be fooled.
    I know it was a mistake. I admit it and I very much regret it. I'm glad that nobody suffered from my stupidity. Once upon a time I was robbed of my own stupidity and I do not wish anyone to do so.
    Since then, I have not tried to cheat anyone.
    I will apologize to the person I tried to deceive in a moment (as he still remembers it).
    Due to the fact that the situation took place four years ago. A lot has changed since then, I myself have changed, I have grown up. I would like to start my adventure with steam and exchanges from scratch with a clean slate. The situation was minor, I would not like it to be put on a par with other big scams. I regret what I did and I promise that this or that situation will not happen again. I would very much like to ask for a positive consideration of this matter. I don't know what else to do. I really could turn back time.
    Please forgive me and unbans me on SR. If there is any possibility, I will follow this post.
    Yours faithfully to the entire administration
    Steam user and SR
  3. Kivuliar

Kivuliar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29369486
    I have indeed received some kind of apology for that scam attempt, or perhaps it's not a scam, but a plain trick in an exchange as you've posted before on my profile.
    1st thing, what he wrote
    2nd thing, you have in fact commented on my steamrep profile back then, in English.
    Will make additional screenshot just in case you decide to get rid of it ;P

I'll gladly attach that message in this post, why not.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, any further attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Archiving.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**