1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198267909406 - (BurnZ | Bulk Buying Backpacks / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BurnZ(Help), May 9, 2023.

1. BurnZ(Help)

BurnZ(Help) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:153821839
    hi there, after 2 days of waiting the real guy accepted my friend request, and i explained the whole scenario, i think they will soon make a thread about it as well by themself. Also, i am sorry for being inappropriate since i was in a panic, this is something that i am facing the first time in my life. i was afraid of getting banned permanently that's why i refused to know them, i don't know them in person, from the dates mentioned i could see a few trades with them that i accepted in the previous reply too. apart from those trades, we don't share any connections.
    screenshot of trades between us in 2018 are uploaded as per the sticky thread below.

as you can see that i don't only have 1-way trades with just LANA but also with BON just because i was heavily into gambling.
    Hope this reply helps as a piece of strong evidence to back me up.

Attached Files:

2. BurnZ(Help)

Steam:
    My previous reply got deleted somehow i just posted one,
    However after 2 days of waiting the real scammer accepted my friend request and i explain the whole scenario, they will maybe create an appeal soon as they told me. I refused to acknowledge them earlier because i was in a panic situation and afraid of getting banned permanently since this has happened for the first time ti me, the only trades we had in 2018 are i am attaching below as per the sticky thread of uploading screenshot. As you can see that 1 way trades are not just with LANA but also with BON just because i was heavily into gambling. i didn't know that gambling would get me into this much trouble.
    i hope the real scammer shows up as well with their appeal and help me get out of this situation.
    ATTACHMENT: 1x Full-Screen Capture.

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you admit to lying in your appeal by refusing to acknowledge them? yes or no answer only please.
  4. BurnZ(Help)

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    With that, the appeal is denied for lying/lying by omission. Additional details will not be shared to prevent you and others from attempting to circumvent detection, tag information is provided to any green tagged community admin on a case by case basis for verification/transparency. As mentioned earlier, I also did not see any mistake by the original admin who tagged you as being an alternate account. Tag stands for lying and secondly, insufficient evidence to overturn original admins decision.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**