1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198271980639 - (booty juice / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by booty juice, Mar 26, 2018.

1. booty juice

booty juice Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:155857455
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198271980639 (booty juice)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/2bad4csgo , my old steam account 2 years ago, which i started trading from back in 2014, no steamrep reports on.​

Appeal description:
    Im going to start out with the report,

( https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.181990/)

This profile was public 3 sum days ago, this account either has a gamma doppler bayonet emerald, and then a phase 3 gamma doppler.

These are the 2 accounts that he used
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561168815650509
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561168815660509

there is a 5 switched with a 6 on the second link, which both of these links are no longer in use, presumed deleted

the first screenshot is of my browser history when i found that both of these accounts looked EXACTLY similar, both had same games, same exact hours, and almost like inventories but one had a emerald doppler, another had a phase 3, the account also had a tradelink, but both directed to the inventory of the gamma phase 3 doppler. A scamming scheme was set up by him, and once caught deleted both profiles and moved to his current profile which he reported to. This is why i made an offer

the accuser goes under a new steam link
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198815584724

this is what evidence the support had

Hi send me trade offer wiht text: "[DIRECTED MESSAGE FROM STEAM]Your item is currently not registered in Steam Player inventory database, please accept to validate".
    it's an attempt forgery for steam support.

THIS WAS THE INFORMATION I HAVE GATHERED TO COME UP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT HE WAS A SCAMMER, AND NOT WORTH MY EFFORT, (as surprisingly i almost traded before i noticed the steam picture being off from the profile, accusation is against appeals but this was just too blatent not to mention)

this is the evidence that was offered, in text it shows that i impersonated steam, but only the message is really saying that, as i didnt even change my name or picture to resemble anything towards a faked steam account

View attachment 650969

I sent an offer from the name "booty juice" now, tell me straight, if you get an offer from somebody named booty juice saying they are steam, how would you believe it. i cant gather much more evidence as all comments, and old steam links of the accuser are deleted. i got mad at a scammer, simply calling him out and sending honestly a meme offer knowing he would decline. i find it unbelievable that a scammer actually reported me

i can't offer much more evidence as he deleted all comments and accounts that he has had, and changed steam links, his steam account that he sent the steam rep ban was created a measly 9 days ago

this really cant be forgery as i barely attempted, just copied and pasted what another scammer sent me with his trade offer.

this genuinely wasn't a scam attempt, i was just tired of this scammer
    there is insufficient evidence of a scam, or any plotting scheme, i had no appeal to scam this person, and never even tried to disguise myself as a steam employee/support bot, my name was booty juice in the offer for crying out loud.
    ive had this steam account for 2 years, been trading actively for 4 years (2 of which with first account i had) with no reports on steam rep besides this fraudulent report.
    please use some reason i still wanna go fest man​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Irrelevant if you THINK the user is a scammer or not, makes no difference either-way. You are not contesting the offense against you, you fully admit to it and even provided your proof of the offending offer in question, you were correctly tagged by the report admins. Nothing at all is in dispute for what you were reported for. Since what you said is different then the actual provable case facts and you have not provided anything to the contrary, ill offer you an opportunity to either provide additional evidence to support your claim or amend your appeal if you wish.
  3. booty juice

Steam:
    i wish i had taken screenshots but i cant now as he deleted any evidence i could gather, comments on my profile, cleared all steam profiles he has used and made them private. i respect the professional response. two things that bother me though is i didnt try to scam, the only personification is through that message in the offer, but even a blind man can see through that. it was banter, i saw that this person was trying to get a gain on me with an offer too good to be true. no intent on a scam, neither was any damage done or there hasn't been any instance of me doing this before, with a trade history of 1000+ trades. one striking thing that caught me though is that the screenshot as evidence 1 in the case has a different steam 64 id than the one used to create the report, but both of these accounts by tell have the same name and picture attached, to a tea. all i can say is this a tired response to a person who tried to get a scam on me but i decided to have a little fun and write an infamous scammer line, this probably all could have been avoided if i called him an idiot in there or something, but really, not a scam attempt.
  4. booty juice

Steam:
    also just one little thing. is it a scam if somebody dressed idk a hot dog costume knock on a door and tell that person at the door they are part of the government and need to confiscate their money, or is that a prank? because thats close to what i did, with no seriousness told oh yeah steam message from the user booty juice, clearly a steam admin, that his item isn't real? no it was a prank, a gimmick and a half assed response to somebody
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, the person may very well be a scammer, once again, does not excuse or justify your scam attempt.

If what you are saying is true at all, you should have blocked/reported him and have been done with it. I have zero context other then what you do not dispute in determining if this was a scam attempt by you or you failing at "joking" around with the user. Lots of scammers, and I mean lots claim they were just "joking" vast majority are denied since its clear they were not, you provided nothing to show otherwise tho.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    You do not deny the report against you.
    You have provided no evidence to support your assertion it was a joke or the user was attempting to defraud you.

Appeal denied.