1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198310306107 - (NutsuSenpai / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NutsuSenpai 2, Mar 31, 2017.

1. NutsuSenpai 2

NutsuSenpai 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175020189
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198310306107 (NutsuSenpai)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So , i want a Appeal Review. I got banned from steamrep , coz one guy Caz , reported me and said im a scammer. His evidence was fake. Yes , he sent me 50$ but I sent his money back . He lied and fake all the proofs.
    This is the case - https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.150895/
    Photo where u can see i sent his money back!
    View attachment 538891

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Did you lie here?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. NutsuSenpai 2

Steam:
    Yes , because i didn't had proofs at that moment. I couldn't fake one , my transactions didn't appear on my paypal history i don't know why. Now i can see al my transfers on history , so i have proofs. I lied coz i read the Change of heart rules bad. But u have all proofs now , i can show u on skype , wherever u want , a gif what you want to see this guy wasn't scammed he got his money back.
  4. NutsuSenpai 2

Steam:
    I know it was bad coz i lied and i apologize but i didn't had any proofs at that moment. i hope u understand.
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry, your story doesn't add up. I've never seen someone admit guilt to something they didn't do because they "didn't have proof" for some reason, and there was nothing to gain from it. It would be a different matter if you refuted the original report, and kept your story straight in the first place instead of just changing to whatever seemed most likely to get granted. Since you lied back then, there's just as much chance you're lying (and doctoring evidence) now.
  6. NutsuSenpai 2

Steam:
    Yes , i know it's kinda fishy , but i read a lot of Change of Hearts complaints and all guys said the same thing they paid and stuffs like that and they was unbanned. I didn't had any proofs at that moment and i thought if i will lie , u will remove my ban , but wasn't how i expected. I know it's fishy , and u are thinking now i'm lying but , if you want a video / gif to come on my pc with TeamViewer or anything to check my paypal to see i refund all his money back i will accept. I'm not a scammer i refund his money , and i have proofs. If you can see that why i'm a scammer? how did i scam him?
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Proving that you now repaid is not "new evidence" to warrant another appeal, as repayment is not a guarantee that the appeal will be granted, and it doesn't prove their claim you disputed payment in PayPal was wrong. Lying in an appeal, however, is a guarantee it will be rejected, and that's what happened. Unless you provide something more substantial to prove that the evidence was fake, as you said in the OP, we are finished with this appeal review. And quit trying to PM me for a favorable outcome.
  8. NutsuSenpai 2

Steam:
    So i'm gonna be trade banned , when you can see i didn't scam anything , i refund his money , and i didn't scam nobody? Yes i did an appeal wrong , after i tried to make another one was rejected coz '' U can't make a second appeal there''. So now i'll be steamrep banned for ever coz i did a mistake and i didnt did appeal right coz i didnt had enought proofs? When i wanna trade now , people will told me im scammer even if i didnt? Are u for real? I'm really disappointed of you. A lot of scammers , scam everyday people , and don't get anything and me , even if i didnt scam im banned for scam.
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    No, we don't trade ban. We just put up a warning for other people that you have a history of scamming, but it's up to them if they decide to trust you or not.

You lied in your first appeal. We have a firm policy to deny for lying. Given that you lied the first time around, and additionally made zero effort to discredit evidence against you in either the pending report or following appeal, I am not inclined to believe your story. If there is fake evidence, it's more likely from you at this point. We have a one-appeal-per-person policy in order to ensure that we can get to everyone. You had your "day in court" and chose to plea "guilty" so to speak, pleading for forgiveness for blatant fraud. I am not going to allocate additional time and resources to vetting and comparing your screenshots (which are probably doctored) with your reporter's because you changed your story after you didn't get the outcome you were hoping for in your first appeal. If there were some indication of you trying to contest the evidence against you before getting to this point, my answer might have been different. Appeal decision is upheld, and no re-appeal will be granted.