1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198311789615 - (Eddie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheDamnBoi, Aug 13, 2017.

1. TheDamnBoi

TheDamnBoi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175761943
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198311789615 (Eddie)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    My brother knew all my passwords and he wanted to gamble but i had no skins only 3$ in paypal. i told him to buy a key and gamble but then when he lost a key he attempted to scam that person for his knife. It was still my fault because i told him all my passwords n stuff. I could repay that person 5$ if he unblocks me. I hope i get unbanned.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for your account at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance. Knowingly letting another access your account makes you 100% liable as if you did it yourself (and honestly no way for you to even prove it was not you anyhow) If you have not repaid what you took, the appeal will not be considered at all, provide proof of repayment.
  3. TheDamnBoi

TheDamnBoi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175761943
    Ok in next 2 weeks ill try to contact that guy and will provide proofs of giving back his usp caiman.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its closing in on a year now and you have not repaid?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Been two weeks w/o followup, no proof of repayment provided after nearly a year, you are still 100% liable for all actions by your account.

Firmly denied.