1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198324252730 - (dojos / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by dojos, Nov 6, 2019.

1. dojos

dojos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:181993501
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198324252730 (dojos)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello! I'm appealing a ban I got around 3 years ago. I was twelve at the time of the ban, and I'm almost 16 as of now. I fully admit that I was an idiot to try and Paypal scam someone. I guess when I was 12 I just really wanted skins but had no way to get them. I'm not sure how I would go about repaying anyone, as I do not know/remember who it was. I stopped playing csgo for over two years and just recently got back into it. Needless to say, from 3 years, I am a different person and much more mature. I do not plan on doing any scamming in the future because I know how it feels to be scammed. I just want to be able to trade fairly and legitly once more. If the appeal does get denied, I fully understand as I have no one to blame but myself, and I thank you for your time.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense. Auto deny reason.
    -Lying or other fraud during the appeal. Auto deny reason.
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**