1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198340141279 - (Cozy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by cozy, May 18, 2019.

1. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:189937775
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198340141279 (Cozy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I got scammed by a person, who was the alleged administrator of Steam! I got scammed for all my items in my inventory, I lost my account to this person, because I sent him a screenshot of a trade. The scammer got my login from the screen and soon he asked me to send him my steam guard code, as he said to verify my steam account, I sent him it. Then I got that my password was changed. The person had stolen my account that day and scammed other people! Unfortunatly my friend repped me, because he thought that this is me trying to scam him. I would ban a scammer, but unfortunately he gets other ppls account and uses them to scam! I don't have any screenshots of the dialogue because I trusted the person.
    I had appealed a few months ago, but my appeal was declained, I guess Admin misunderstood my problem.
    With respect,
    Cozy​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, do not submit any further appeal attempts, doing so will result in the tread being instantly archived without reply and may result in loss of posting privileges in this section.