1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198340141279 - (cozy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by cozy, Dec 4, 2019 at 5:40 AM.

1. cozy

cozy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:189937775
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198340141279 (cozy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello! I appeal here for the 3 time. I dont understand why I am still being banned. So the action happened a year ago. I got scammed from a person with nickname Blitz. He said he was Steam admin. But before that my friend got scammed, so the person used to accounts, my friends and his own. My friend told me that he reported me and that i will be banned in 24 hours, so i have to contact "Blitz who was the steam admin". I literlly trusted this person, he had so,ething of a montage, where he had a ban button on my profile so i believed that he is steam admin. He said I have a problem with a code in my inventory so i have to send him all my items, after one hour of saying no, i sent him everything. Then he asked for a screenshot of trade, he probably got my login. And than he asked for my mobile code to confirm something. I got my account hacked. For more evidence you can check my backpack tf, where i had 400$ inventory and than in a moment I lost everything. After me being hacked, the scammer scammed other 2 people, after a week I wrote to steam to give me my account back, everything was ok. They took trading ban and everything away.
    I got reported by my friend Cozen, because My profile name was changed and he thought that I am a scammer. Then I wrote him from my second account and explained everything. He also tried to tell admins that I am innocent, but nothing worked :(

Attached Files: