1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198345694020 - (Vex / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by McBappy, Jul 19, 2021.

1. McBappy

McBappy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:192714146
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198345694020 (Vex)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts on steam.​

Appeal description:
    I am submitting this appeal because I was hacked a long time ago when this ban was applied to my account a few years ago by someone who went by Ms. Apple [VALVE]. I hope you may understand my issue here because I just want to go back to playing TF2 community servers like I used to and will try to repay everyone I know who got scammed.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello, you will need to provide 1. date of when you lost and regained access to account. 2. Support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked. 3. Inventory history one week prior to one week after you were hijacked. You have two weeks to provide it.
  3. McBappy

Steam:
    my only question is how do I show my steam inventory history, I haven't done something like this is a while is all
  4. McBappy

Steam:
    I lost access to my account January 21 2019 and regained access to my account June 18 2019 as one of the pictures show, the name was changed and there is my Inventory history

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Screenshots do not comply with screenshot policy, please see the screenshot guide linked in the appeals section. Screenshots of a support ticket indicating you were hijacked during the time you lost your account is required, an email is not sufficient.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You provided nothing to support your claim of being hijacked, the appeal is denied.
    If, and only if you are able to submit evidence to support your claim will you be allowed to submit an additional appeal, please note tho, if you submit another appeal without ALL the previous requested info, you will have used up your very last chance and you will be unable to submit additional appeals for the particular offense.