1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198348850982 - (lonewo1f_7 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by lonewo1f_7, Nov 23, 2017.

1. lonewo1f_7

lonewo1f_7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:194292627
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198348850982 (lonewo1f_7)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    ive never had a goddamn alt account and now ive been banned for my friends account. thanks, idiots.​

Appeal description:
    anyone with more then one brain cell in their head can see that i am not an alt account for "bcpx". We have been good friends for a long time and we have many conversations that somebody wouldn't make to themselves. also, if you view my profile you will find that i have had him and another friends accounts linked for a long time. https://discord.gg/UZumJd. this is a discord me and him are in together, in which he co-owns. i am not an owner, i am in a different group all together but you will find me, him and the other account linked on my profile (as well as one more person) all in a category labeled "squad". it also would not make sense for an account who currently mains spy to have a spinoff account who mains engineer as i do. i also have a very bad computer, which specs i have a link to in my steam profile. a user added me this afternoon called 'Train Brama" to inform me that he reported "bcpx" for scamming, and that he didnt mean for me to get scammed as well. i have screenshots of the conversation between myself and "Train Brama"below.
    View attachment 621289 View attachment 621288 sorry if i seem annoyed, but i am. i am fairly certain that "bcpx" will also appeal for his own reasons. the least you could have done was contacted me to make sure, becuase i got banned for no reason whatsoever.
    other reasons im not his alt:
    he has steam lvl 38, i am lvl 20. why would u bother lvling up an alt?
    his account got banned for scamming. why wouldnt he scam on his alt?
    why would he have 1500 hours on tf2, but keep 750ish on his alt?
    why would he put effort into an alt accounts bio, if he wasnt planning to scam with it in the first place?
    if you need anything else, contact me.
    [email protected]
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/lonewo1f_7/

thanks for the unprovoked ban.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. lonewo1f_7

Steam:
    what do you want me to do buddy?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Read and update your thread accordingly.
  5. lonewo1f_7

Steam:
    can somebody at least tell me why my account has been banned by you geniuses? I viewed the evidence in screenshots submitted by "train brauma" and at no point was my account mentioned, except for a later conversation which has been presented for you lovely folk above. I really am quite annoyed that I have been banned where I can see no reason, and have been presented with none. I've never had anything to do with this website, nor the user train brauma, and I really have no idea what you want me to update on my thread. I just want some answers and maybe, if somebody here can do their job, my account un-banned.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were given a reply
    You apparently have not read that page - and each # you were given you need to respond in a reply here for EACH one... you keep arguing but you've not done what we asked of you to process an appeal. We have procedures for appeals as we do everything else here - so rather than spit "I'm annoyed, unban me, you lovely folks, etc etc..." how about reading that entire link provided.... respond to EACH requested #.

For Example #7 says alts - you have not given any listed alts be it yours, bros, friends, old accounts, moms account, dogs account none what so ever.

I highly suggest you take a very long time to read that page and update this appeal as needed.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The question still stands as required for the appeal - @ChappyTheCommunist no more posts to this appeal thanks!
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Since you got initial timely replies and replied w/o providing any useful information, will only give an additional week to followup.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup and unwilling to cooperate in appeal.