1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198352457423 - (Walala 0 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Walala 0, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Walala 0

Walala 0 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:196095847
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198352457423 (Walala 0)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    mote con huesillo​

Appeal description:
    hello, like a five months ago my account has been scamed, the scamer use my profile to scam another people, one of then reported my account in this web site and now i cant use scrap.tf.

in the first time to get back my account, steam reject my petition of change the passsword(i dont know why) but 2 weeks ago,i was watching the friend list of one of my friends and see my scamed account, i tried to get back my account and surprise this time steam change my password and gave it to me after the 15 days before trade(right now) i try to use scrap.tf and see that i am banned.

now im trying to contact with the person who reported me for scam

i dont have screenshot becose im stupid and dont take one, one of the scamers who theft my account was called flowey and i dont remember the other, i think thet profiles are scamed people

excuse me if some word or expression isa bad writed becose im chilean and i dont speak english very well​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide proof by submitting your support ticket. See the how to submit evidence thread for proper submission. You have two weeks to provide the information.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal Denied for lack of followup and lack of evidence supporting your claim of hijack.