1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198362097891 - (HELENA / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HELENA, Aug 8, 2018.

1. HELENA

HELENA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:200916081
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198362097891 (HELENA)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Why ive got ban on SR ? i didnt scam or trying to scam someone first of all the one who reported me is a kid like 13yrs old he cant understand what i said. Here is my statement for that , the thrue reason. I see that its a Trusted Friend Scam right ? cuz i see in the Additional Info from Administrators . I ask the one who reported me that if his tf2 items can be trade to his friends account or can be deposit but i didnt ask the name of his friends account so it is impossible that it is a scam cuz how come i can make a fake bot for that ? if i didnt know where he send the items kindly read the full message that he sent and its clearly that i didnt ask the name of his friends. Kindly check the message please. This is wrong i got BAN that I never do any wrong.

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You selected fake evidence for your appeal reason but based on what you said, the chat is likely to be legitimate, can you explain to me what part of the chat is fake?
  3. HELENA

Steam:
    in the chat the one who report me, I ask him if he can send his item to his friends account or smurf but i didnt ask the name of the steam account of his friend and how come it become a scam if i just want to be sure that he is not a scammer he already have vac ban thats why i cant trust him. In the first place I dont have his trade URL so how come i can send a fake bot ?
  4. HELENA

Steam:
    And there is no something fishy in my chat. I just ask ask to him, and I didnt send any phishing link or any scam way methods.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    So nothing is fake, got it, can you tell me on what grounds you are appealing then?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. HELENA

Steam:
    I just want to clear my reputation on steam rep or in steam community cuz i didnt do anything.Please
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    The chat that you conceded is accurate depicts an attempted fake friend/impersonation/bot scam as you were tagged for. I agree with the original admins assessment. Ill ask again, what grounds are you appealing under?
  8. HELENA

Steam:
    Sir, thats the reason why im appealing this case cuz it is so very impossible that I scam using attempted fake friend/impersonation/bot scam cuz in the first place i never ask the steam name of his friends account. I already encounter that method since I got Scam. The Scammer ask the link of the Steam Profile of the friends victims right ? so that they can copy the name and the avatar of there steam profile. So in my case in the screenshot provided between the chat, you can't see it there that I ask the Steam Profile of his friends either other account.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its very possible and why the original admin tagged you, and I agree with their decision. Ill ask once more, what grounds are you appealing under?
  10. HELENA

Steam:
    what do you mean ? man im not scammer look my steam inventory i dont have anything i've got scam.
  11. HELENA

Steam:
    Help me to remove this tag please.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I find you were correctly tagged and you do not otherwise dispute the facts of the case. Additionally, you were unable to articulate a reason for me to consider your appeal.

Appeal denied.