1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198387516077 - (buy INTC stock / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by sploosh2492, Mar 25, 2024.

1. sploosh2492

sploosh2492 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:213625174
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198387516077 (buy INTC stock)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No active alt accounts.​

Appeal description:
    It been over 4 years since I got banned, cause my account was linked to my brothers. I appealed got denied cause "no proof" even though steam rep also has no concrete proof. I was willing to provide proof but was given simply 30mins over a steam conversion. Which took over 5 months to even reach out to me since I made the appeal.

I have gone through others steam rep appeals, and the admins have given people 1+ month to reply and provide evidence, but why do I only get 1 hour? I quit the game for a while since i had my account and came back late 2023 time. I have joined the TF2 trading community since then and completed over 50+ successful and happy trades with people. Happy to provide proof here.

Yes my brother used this account and the start, and that's why its mean tagged as well. But I want to sincerely apologize on his behalf, and don't want this to affect my trading. It been over 6 years since any report has been filed, and I don't know how much longer it takes for me to prove I am innocent. Thank you. From my understanding no items have been stole during the attempted scams committed by my brother. And it seem was simply "spycrab running".

So once again I ask for a reconsideration as:
    1. no items have been stolen
    2. its been over 5+ years since again further reports
    3. I am part of the tf2 trading community actively and have been trading well

I hope steam rep believes in 2nd chances. Thank you.

Here's some proof of legit happy trades with people.
    View attachment 815897

View attachment 815896

View attachment 815895

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.