1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198387920199 - (Hwit$erk / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hwit$erk, May 3, 2023.

1. Hwit$erk

Hwit$erk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:213827235
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198387920199 (Hwit$erk)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198138907451 76561199032098489​

Appeal description:
    i got steamrep ban because of false report of this guy " hai " please guys make sure that this ban is not wrong, i got ban on 2 different accaunts, which i use only for login here, for showing some screenshots to admins, because i dont even know that its was possible from steam phone chat show you guys real evidence, now i upload real chat. i dont know its if they are my alt accaunts or not you can decide how you want about them, but this " money lead " accaunt is a famous csgo player accaunt, if my appeal is not work on hwitserk accaunt tell me how i can proove you that the other accaunt is not mine. i am felling very bad about my friend now. but i think i am giving enaught proofs from real chat and i think you will see it​

Attached Files:

2. Hwit$erk

Hwit$erk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:213827235
    okay here we go i got steam id for other 2 alt accaunts as you saying that they are my alt, but main thing is that my ban accepted, but with false evidence guys , help me please;) i am your customer here
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Regarding topics of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**