1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198394457198 - (Lana <3 Happy Birthday! / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'SR Appeals' started by Shay Looser, May 13, 2023.

1. Shay Looser

Shay Looser Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:217095735
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198394457198 (Lana <3 Happy Birthday!)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    so almost 6 years back I was banned by Steam rep for an offense that I committed, I tried to manipulate the buy orders in order to make a profit of 2 keys (I agree "the amount of keys" doesn't matter here, a fraud is a fraud despite of its value) I was only 13 years older and immature of taking rational decisions, I commit that I tried to do that.

Why am I appealing after 6 years?
    This guy called Burnz ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267909406 ) sends me a friend request and says the following, uploaded chat below. This appeal is to apologize for whatever I did, and it was an "attempt" which was a failure so the victim had no monetary losses, but I am still willing to repay him the amount I tried to scam them for. I have an alternate account named Kritical ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198820500018 ), but this guy Burnz is not my account he is being punished for no reason, we had some gambling between us but its not my alternate or main account.

I am extremely apologetic for all the immature behavior and I am sorry to steam rep, Victim (Matheuz ( and Burnz.

Please accept my apology, and if Steam rep wants me to repay the amount I tried to scam the victim, I will do that with no questions asked (the victim had no direct/indirect monetary losses since it was an attempt which was a failure and I am glad about that)​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      86.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      76.4 KB
      Views:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No third party appeals, you may only appeal for your account, not someone else.

Now, since you are saying you did scam, what reason are you giving us to consider YOUR appeal for YOUR account?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Shay Looser

Steam:
    Thanks for replying
    I am ashamed of my own doing, i was really immature at that time not knowing how would it feel be a victim for any sort of losses. I am independent and earning bymyself now and i know how it feels to loose the hard earned money to any random stranger on the internet. I am the culprit of all my doings, and now i rationally support ethics so i would appeal for a second chance and assure steam rep that no behaviour like this will be done ever again and if i see anyone doing these things, i will report them to steam rep at the earliest.
    Thank you.
  4. Shay Looser

Steam:
    This tag haunts me and i want to get rid of this by ethical means, i am willing to cooperate with steam rep by abiding all rules and regulations, just please accept my apology and give me a second chance, i am also willing to apologize the victim.

just extremely sorry for all the nuisance i created.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You will have to add me on steam to discuss this appeal further, you have a week to do so since you are spamming my profile anyways.
  6. Shay Looser

Steam:
    added you on steam.