1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198396301752 - (Hunter | csgoroll.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hunter | csgoroll.com, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Hunter | csgoroll.com

Hunter | csgoroll.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:218018012
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198396301752 (Hunter | csgoroll.com)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    csgohunt3r​

Appeal description:
    My account was hijacked and someone else controlled the account and the "hijacker" keeps adding cs go lounge and its says my paypal and the same scam ..​

Attached Files:

2. Hunter | csgoroll.com

Steam:
    Appeal description (Better):
    My account was hijacked and my paypal too.. i contacted paypal support yesterday and they resolved with the account and the steam too.
    So the problem was that the account the hijacker added people from csgolounge even my friend and my alt account and he asks how much is the skin/knife and he asks for the paypal email, he sends the invoice and he says that he overpays ...... by invoice ._. And this is it... he tried to scam my friend my alt account ..

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack you must provide a ticket of you recovering your account, it must comply with our evidence/screenshot policy at the top of the appeal section. You must provide exact dates of when you lost your account/regained the account along with inventory history one week prior to one week after.

You have two weeks to provide the info.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Hunter | csgoroll.com

Steam:
    Here is.. he did nothing with my inventory or my wallet... just added people on my account ans trying to scam so i get banned on this site and not him...

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not comply with what I asked, try again, I will also not ask again.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. Hunter | csgoroll.com

Steam:
    My account got hijacked on wednesday 12/7/2017 and i logged in when i came home friday and the day i got reported and my friend replied.. so my account was hijacked on 12/7/2017 and i got it back on 14/07/2017.
  7. Hunter | csgoroll.com

Steam:
    And my paypal was closed by him .. i cant screenshot because its protected by drm..
  8. Hunter | csgoroll.com

Steam:
    Plus the hijacker contacted my friend for his 80$ knife and he sent my friend a 100$ invoice

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not provide what I asked, its been past two weeks time. Based on the information that was provided tho, I dont see any evidence of a legitimate hijacking. Appeal denied.

Hidden Content: