1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198426804562 - (Deploosed GleonGlopster / BANNED BY AF2)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Depressed NeonNep, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Depressed NeonNep

Depressed NeonNep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:233269417
    Appeal for BANNED BY AF2

Steam profile: 76561198426804562 (Deploosed GleonGlopster)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I own no other steam accounts that I have used in a long time​

Appeal description:
    I was playing on US1-27 Highertower and we were just playing then there was a guy and we kept changing names especially me. So I went to change my name and when I came back to Team Fortress it said I was banned. I have no clue why I was banned from the server so I would appreciate if you would lift the ban because I love to play on Highertower with friends. I really would like to know what I have done but I have done nothing on purpose and there were many people to prove that I was not hacking or scamming or doing anything wrong. (I do not have screenshots so they will not be here)It does not say Banned by F-o-G so I do not know what to put so I will put Banned by AF2 but to make it clear I was banned by F-o-G​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR or by any partner community, you have nothing to appeal. If a server/community banned you, appeal to them, we have nothing to do with them.