1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561199080637753 - (DunkUnder / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DunkUnder, Jul 26, 2021.

1. DunkUnder

DunkUnder Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:560186012
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199080637753 (DunkUnder)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I am scammer. I tried to scam X-dukey , but he understand that i am a scammer and reported me. also, this guy reported me in SteamREP so i make appeal.
    I dont know can i call him victim or not, because i didnt scam him. Anyway , i admit i am scammer. I make appeal because i can't trade on Backpack.tf. So i saw in my bp.tf profile i got SCAMMER status. When i decided to log in my account in SteamREP i see i got SCAMMER status and my victim reported me.
    Yes , i don't want to have SCAMMER status because i cant trade with backpack.tf bots. I will never scam. I cant return items(payback) to the victim because i TRIED to scam him, but i didnt trade with him so i dont have items to return.
    If admin(-s) got questions, i can answer.

Victim - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dukey-X
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I don't see a "change of heart" as you claimed for your appeal reason, being "sorry" right after being tagged and wanting to use trading sites is not a valid reason to consider a COH appeal for.
    Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**